MultiRotor Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle

2 posters

Go down

Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle Empty Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle

Post by Bluespark89 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Well now I'm looking into the Mobius camera. Anyone have any video or pictures? I've Googled it and saw some nice footage. Was wondering which is better, standard lens or the wide angle? Is it possible to swap the lenses? If I order the wide angle, does they standard come too? Or am I asking to much lol. Thanks!
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

https://multirotor-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle Empty Re: Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle

Post by neclovek Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Runcam, mobius, xiaomi cam, sjcam, there are so many and i am not sure which one should i recommend to you but I would probably go for the runcam because for the same price its probably a tiny bit better than mobius > youtube.com/watch?v=XZP-tKvl3VQ
And the lens question - Wide angle is better because you get more stuff in the shot. And i do believe mobius has swappable lens.
neclovek
neclovek

Back to top Go down

Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle Empty Re: Mobius Camera - Standard lens vs Wide angle

Post by Bluespark89 Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Lol we are the only one's that post Sad I'll definitely look into the runcam, sounds like there is a lot of different ones. Lol
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

https://multirotor-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neclovek Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Yes, we need to get more people to post, otherwise its just a threaded chat. About the runcam - same as with all other - beware of fakes, there are lots of them.
neclovek
neclovek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum