MultiRotor Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now these Eachines are annoying me....

2 posters

Go down

Now these Eachines are annoying me....  Empty Now these Eachines are annoying me....

Post by Bluespark89 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:22 pm

So now that i told everyone to BUY BUY BUY, i almost want to trash mine. lol. You get what you pay for Razz If it makes it to you and works, they are a blast.... for 2 or 3 days... Now one of mine wont even bind to either controller, and the other one wants to pull back and to the right VERY HARD, no matter what i do, changed out props, made sure nothing was to bent out of shape. UGHHHH! Frustraiting. confused confused Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad confused
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

https://multirotor-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now these Eachines are annoying me....  Empty Re: Now these Eachines are annoying me....

Post by neclovek Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:37 am

You can try banggood ultra-crappy customer service, maybe they will send you some replacement parts.
neclovek
neclovek

Back to top Go down

Now these Eachines are annoying me....  Empty Re: Now these Eachines are annoying me....

Post by Bluespark89 Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:48 pm

I actually sent them a video of a motor not working and they sent me a whole new Eachine H8 for free!
And the binding problem was dead batteries in the transmitter Razz
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neclovek Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 am

Yeah, i was also wrong about their customer service - they are great. They refunded me a 30€ battery because it didnt have the rated capacity also they send me replacement motors for my eachine h8 after two motors died. Also they once had a "price accident" and they were selling h8 for 1,78€ i bought two just for fun and they did cancel the order as i expected but what i didnt expect was their appology - they refunded me one h8 and they did send the other one! Also they gave me a 5$ coupon Very Happy best customer service ever!
neclovek
neclovek

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluespark89 Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 am

Awesome awesome. I got a lot of apologys as well, defiantly a great site to order from!!
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum