MultiRotor Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from New Orleans

2 posters

Go down

Hello from New Orleans Empty Hello from New Orleans

Post by kmclen1565 Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello my name is Kevin, I am 50 years old. I got into drones about 8 months ago, got ahold of a Syma X5C and wound up buying 5 of them from a company that was selling me the drones that people returned. Had to use 2 for parts to make the rest of them work. I also have been taking the insides from the symas and making homemade quads using either raw materials or frames from picnic quads. I am currently building a 450 quad with Pixhawk autopilot and FPV gear and a gopro for arial photography. Hope to learn allot more on this forum..will add pics if i can figure it out..LOL

Hello from New Orleans Build11

Hello from New Orleans Build210

Older pictures of my 450 build hanging to keep my kids away from it, Camera is a mockup, have a brushless gimble on the way for my hero 3

Hello from New Orleans Fb_img10
this is the little picnic quad I made using the guts from a syma x5c, flew real good, lost over 60% of the weight so it took off like a rocket!! fun little project

kmclen1565

Back to top Go down

Hello from New Orleans Empty Re: Hello from New Orleans

Post by Bluespark89 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Very cool! Glad you joined, hopefully this forum will become a large source of information! Looks like you have plenty to bring to the table :Park I'm only just beginning in this hobby but I'm already hooked Razz
Bluespark89
Bluespark89
Admin
Admin

https://multirotor-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum